: AVISHK130 Tubes Pk100:
New and Improved!
The next generation Avishock™ electric bird deterrent system has been developed with professional pest controllers in mind.
The new system is now even quicker to install, even more robust and even more discreet, offering fantastic value for money.
Even quicker and easier to install.
* Ideal for mainstream bird proofing projects
* The unique design of the connectors means that they can be fitted in just seconds
* Fewer energisers (and power sources) are required, making installation very fast and reducing materials cost
* Less glue is required, saving time and glue cost
* Flexible track is quick and easy to apply
* Robust design
* Ideal for changeable UK weather!
* The copper strips are covered by a conductive plastic cover, ensuring that they are protected from harsh weather conditions
* Reliable performance over a long lifetime
* Favoured by clients and architects
* Used extensively on heritage sites and challenging building specifications
* Discreet low profile, just 8mm high!
* Compact connectors and jumpers
The unique Avishock track is supplied in 20m lengths and offers simple installation from an easy to handle reel. The UV stable track incorporates copper strips, covered by a conductive plastic cover, protecting the strips from weather and presenting a sleek appearance. Avishock™ track is available in two colours to match most common buildings.
The energiser sends a pulse of electricity along the Avishock™ track every 1.3 seconds. The pulse lasts only a fraction of a second and is indicated by a quiet click and a small flashing light.
The energisers are powered simply by plugging them into a power socket. For added safety, all energisers are supplied with a detachable lead that can be removed when the system is being worked on. Energisers must be installed in an upright position to prevent water ingress.
- Small Energiser powers up to 150m of track/lead wire
Now even quicker and easier to install – just seconds!
Avishock™ straight and corner connectors are very easy to install and provide a strong connection between track pieces on corners or on track joins.
- Straight connectors: Join two lengths of Avishock™ track in a straight line and can be used to connect Lead Wire to the track (via Female Spade Connector)
- Corner connectors: Join two lengths of track at right angles, and can be used to connect Lead Wire to track (via Female Spade Connector)
- Jumpers: Connect Lead Wire to Track (via Female Spade Connector)
- Female spade connectors: Are crimped onto the end of the Lead Wire to allow the connection of the Lead Wire to the track (via Straight Connector, Corner Connector or Jumper); or connection of Lead Wire to another length of Lead Wire (via Male Spade Connector)
- Male spade connectors: Are crimped onto the end of the Lead Wire to allow the connection of the Lead Wire to another length of Lead Wire (via Female Spade Connector)
- Connector ring terminals: Are crimped onto the end of the Lead Wire to allow connection of the Lead Wire to an energiser.
Lead wire is supplied in 20m reels and is available in two colours to complement your track choice. The heavy insulated copper, is east to cut, strip and crimp. A choice of wire guides is available for different applications.
Wire guides hold the wire in place creating a neat installation.
• Lead Wire: Is used to transfer power from an Energiser to the track or from one section of track to another
• Screw-in wire guides: Easily secured using a self-tap screw, these guides are lower profile so more discreet and are ideal for installations on stone.
• Stick-on wire guides: Featuring a self adhesive pad, these stick on guides are quick and easy to apply, simply remove the backing and press onto the surface.
Warning signs should be positioned wherever a person may gain access to the system or at 5m intervals on an open wall. Hard wearing rigid Warning Plates can be glued or screwed to the ledge or side of the building.
Double sided Window Warning Stickers should be stuck onto a window if the sill or ledge associated to it is protected with AVISHOCK™.
Drainage tubes: To be used anywhere where water pooling is a risk. e.g. Flat or gently sloped substrates. Apply enough drainage tubes as required to avoid a dam,
e.g. Two tubes every 0.3m.
• The Digital Voltage Tester is required to ensure that the system is sending the correct amount of electricity. Solid connections are a must for a long-lasting installation.
• Use the end setting (0.5-1.0mm) (red) of the Connector Crimp Tool to deliver the perfect crimp.
• The Wire Stripping Tool easily strips lead wires. Use the 2.0mm setting and strip 10mm from the end of the lead wire.
• Avishock™ Track Shears are a valuable tool for cutting the Avishock™ track and lead wire.
• Avishock™ cutting guide: A handy tool to ensure quick and accurate mitre cutting. Simply line up against the track and cut along the edge.